VIDEO GUIDE: How to case pack cans.
Climax C3 Cartoner:
- Small Footprint
- Allen Bradley Components
- Up to 18 cycles per minute (22 and 27 cycle per minute upgrades available)
- 4 packs, 6 packs, 8 packs, 9 packs and 12 packs on one machine (15 pack, 18 pack and 24 pack upgrade available)
- 12oz and 16oz cans
- Easy changeover
- Overhead pin indexing system
- Automatic Flap Tucking System
- Automatic Valco Glue System (Nordson upgrade available)
Summary of the Climax C3 Cartoner VIDEO:
- The first part of the video shows the Climax line pressure control. This is the same type of system we use on our larger cartoners. While this is an affordable cartoner, we did not want to leave out this system. Other manufacturers do not have this system and constantly fight back pressure issues.
- The second part of the video shows the can pusher system. This can pusher system is a quick changeover and is capable of running 4 packs, 6 packs, 8 packs, 9 packs and 12 packs.
- The third part of the video shows the carton erector portion of you cartoner. This carton picker is capable of running up to 18 cycles per minute reliably (22 cycle upgrade available). The carton picker is easily adjustable for both pick points and stroke of the cylinder. The cartons are picked out of the hopper and lowered into a break point and securely held down by an adjustable rail.
- The fourth part of the video shows one of the four automatic flap tucking assemblies on the cartoner. These valves are fired based on the position of the servo lug conveyor. Each flap tucking assembly is fully adjustable and flow controls are installed on the valves to fine tune your system.
- The fifth and final part of the video shows the servo lug conveyor and flap tucking assembly. Once the carton starts to index, glue from the Valco Melton automatic glue system is shot in three different locations to ensure that the carton is securely enclosed. (Additional glue hoses and nozzels can be added as an upgrade.)
As you have noticed in the video, this is a robustly engineered and manufactured cartoner. Climax machines are not manufactured out of sheet metal or cheap components. Our goal at Climax is to provide you with the best case packing equipment at the lowest possible cost. We are excited to see you get your packaging operation up and running with a new Climax cartoning system!