Climax Strate-Line Automatic Uncaser. Complete with all necessary controls, drives, and other features as listed below:
BOTTLE CONVEYOR (and related components)
- Plastic, mat-top conveyor — THREE belts wide.
- TWO (2) stainless steel, adjustable lane guides for conveying empty bottles to the filler.
- A sensor eye will determine when bottles are not clear of the set down area. The flags and the eye will be adjustable to accommodate all uncasing patterns required by the customer.
- Variable-speed motor to direct the lift arm thru the smooth action of the cam-plate; this ultimately controls the cup plate (see CHANGE PARTS) throughout the uncasing operation. After the bottles are clear of the uncasing area, the cup plate will be lowered to set down the bottles and placed softly onto the conveyor.
- .5 HP fixed-speed motor drive for the bottle conveyor.
CASE CONVEYOR (and related components)
- Continuous feed conveyor to smoothly transport the cases. It includes a mechanism with a pop-up stop to position the case in the correct location for packing. It can be adjusted for a wide variety of sizes of cases (or trays). After the case has been packed, the case will be conveyed to the end of the case conveyor and handed off to the customers discharge conveyor.
- Adjustable case guide rails with Valu Guide hand ratchet adjustments.
- .5 HP fixed-speed motor drive for case conveyor
- In order to detect the presence of filled cases that have stopped downstream from the Climax packer, a sensor is provided that should be installed on the discharge case conveyor of the customer. If cases start to back up and the sensor is blocked, a signal will be sent back to the packer. The packer’s operation will be held up until the sensor is no longer blocked.
- Case conveyor height will be set at 20 inches (the Climax minimum), unless otherwise specified by the customer.
ELECTRICALS & CONTROLS
- NEMA 12 electrical package — wired for 460 or 230 VAC, 60 HZ, 3 PH. Exact voltage needs to be confirmed when the Purchase Order is issued.
- PLC Controls — Allen-Bradley is the standard for Climax, but others may be substituted if requested by the customer. (assuming it will not jeopardize the operation of the equipment).
- A-B PanelView 400 Operator Station mounted alongside the bottle conveyor of the packer; an additional E-Stop will be located on the other side of the equipment.
- Mechanical lockout on the electrical cabinet
- Strong and robust carbon steel construction with a two-part stainless steel epoxy paint primer and finish coat is standard for Climax equipment. Stainless steel or other painted finishes are available as options.
- Permanently lubricated and sealed bearings where available; clustered lubrication fittings where available on other bearings that require lubrication
- Safety guards framed off the cam-plate housing and conveyor frames – built with expanded metal to cover over the area where the cup plate travels. The cam-plate housing will have expanded metal plates on the sides, and doors on the front for when access to the main drive is necessary.
- This Climax equipment is designed to be as TOOL-LESS in operation as is possible. Hand cranks, twist knobs, hand ratchets, and twist-lock handles have been implemented wherever they are feasible without jeopardizing the integrity or operation of the equipment.
- An operation and maintenance manual included.
- Start up and training is INCLUDED with this proposal; TWO days have been assumed in the plant of the customer. (specifications are outlined at the back of the proposal).
- Twelve (12) month parts warranty included
- Polycarbonate guards