Climax Automatic Uncasers
EUI-28 (2 head)
EUI-38 (3 head)
EUI-48 (4 head)
EUI-58 (5 head)
EUI-68 (6 head)
Up to SIX uncasing heads, complete with all necessary controls, drives, and other features listed below:
Reciprocal Motion Drive and Control
- Electric Main Drive: Power to the main drive assembly is provided by an Electric Motor (5 HP) with a VFD, complete with brake and gear reducer.
- PLC Controls: Allen-Bradley is the standard PLC for Climax, but others may be substituted if requested by Green Flash Brewing Company (assuming it will not jeopardize the operation of the equipment).
- Quick-adjust carriage rod assembly to “fine tune” the height of the pickups
- Air inlet system with filter and regulator standard with low pressure regulator for pickup devices.
- One standard carriage assembly to allow for the entire carriages (including cup plates) to be simply interchanged when changeover is required.
- Case conveyor with indexer assembly, dual flat-top chains, and pop-up lugs to provide a positive location for cases. Includes a 1.5 HP variable speed drive motor, and safety guards (cases can be fed from the right or left)
- Quick-adjust case guide rails — A smooth operating hand crank adjusts the guide rails in and out for fast and simple changeovers. A digital counter provides a “memory setting” for each case.
- Stripper rail assembly to maintain control of the cases, 6-pack carriers, and in-case partitions while the bottles are being removed from the cases.
- The elevation for the takeaway table/conveyor must be 14.5 inches higher than the case conveyor for the uncaser.
Electricals & Controls
- PanelView Operator Station mounted at the infeed end of the case conveyor
- Safety bar and cable switch assembly is standard. If this system is “tripped,” the operation of the uncaser will stop immediately.
- Electric eye to detect bottle back-up on bottle discharge table/conveyor.
- Delay switches for case infeed and case back-up provided.
- NEMA 12 electrical package — wired for 460 or 230 VAC, 60 HZ, 3 PH. Exact voltage needs to be confirmed when the Purchase Order is issued.
- Strong and robust carbon steel construction with a two-part stainless steel epoxy paint primer and finish coat is standard for Climax equipment. Stainless steel or other painted finishes are available as options.
- Permanently lubricated and sealed bearings where available; clustered lubrication fittings where available on other bearings that require lubrication
- This Climax equipment is designed to be as TOOL-LESS in operation as is possible. Hand cranks, twist knobs, hand ratchets, and twist-lock handles have been implemented wherever they are feasible without jeopardizing the integrity or operation of the equipment.
- An operation and maintenance manual included.
- Start up and training is INCLUDED with this proposal; TWO days have been assumed in the plant of the customer.
- Twelve (12) month parts warranty included.
- Bottle takeaway & single filer conveyor will “very likely” be supplied by the customer. However, Climax can provide a separate quote.