- Speeds up to 60 cases per minute.
4-heads = 20 CPM
6-heads = 30 CPM
9-heads = 45 CPM
12-heads = 60 CPM
Climax CMRP-12 (Continuous Motion Rotary Case Packer)With up to TWELVE packing heads, complete with all necessary controls, drives, and other features listed below: (This machine can be configured as a case packer or an uncaser.)
Rotary Motion Drive and Control
- Machine frame and components will be manufactured from carbon steel and painted with Steel-It expoy finish coat.
Electric Main Drive:
- Power to the main drive assembly is provided by an Electric Motor with a VFD and gear reducer. Case infeed conveyor is powered by the same drive to ensure timing of cases matches Uncasing heads.
- PLC Controls: Allen-Bradley is the standard PLC for Climax.
- Air inlet system with filter and regulator standard with low pressure regulator for pickup devices.
- Infeed case conveyor for full cases will be equipped with dual flat-top chains and indexer assembly to allow indexing of full cases into the Continuous Motion Uncaser
- It is assumed that dividers, if present, are tight enough in the cases that they will remain in the cases as the empty bottles are removed.
- Bottle takeaway conveyor will be supplied by The Dennis Group at the required elevation.
- The elevation for the Infeed conveyor and the takeaway conveyor are yet to be determined.
Electricals & Controls
- PanelView Comp 600 Operator Station mounted at the infeed end of the case conveyor
- Ethernet communication capabilities.
- All A/B VFD’s
- Electric eye to detect bottle back-up on bottle discharge table/conveyor.
- A/B SLC 500 series PLC
- NEMA 4 electrical package — wired for 460 VAC, 60 HZ, 3 PH.
- Strong and robust carbon steel construction with a two-part stainless steel-it epoxy paint primer and finish coat is standard for Climax equipment.
- Permanently lubricated and sealed bearings where available; clustered lubrication fittings where available on other bearings that require lubrication
- This Climax equipment is designed to be as TOOL-LESS in operation as is possible. Hand cranks, twist knobs, hand ratchets, and twist-lock handles have been implemented wherever they are feasible without jeopardizing the integrity or operation of the equipment.
- An operation and maintenance manual included.
- Start up and training is INCLUDED with this proposal; TWO days have been assumed in the plant of the customer.
- Twelve (12) month parts warranty included
- Freestanding perimeter guarding around the packer or uncaser
- Interlock doors
- Jam detector light and horn
- Quick adjust lane guides on case conveyor
- Case conveyor phase shifter