Climax Robotic Case Packers
Climax CR-25 Robotic Case Packers achieve packaging efficiencies through a compact footprint, ease of operation and flexible packing patterns. Contact us today to learn more about using robotic case packers for your business.
GENERAL ROBOTIC CASE PACKERS SPECIFICATIONS
- Carbon steel construction with a two-part stainless steel epoxy paint primer and finish coat is standard for Climax equipment.
- Permanently lubricated and sealed bearings where available; clustered lubrication fittings where available on other bearings that require lubrication
- Floor mounted expanded metal safety cage with interlocked doors will enclose the robot and product infeed conveyor system as required for operator safety
- The Robotic Case Packer is designed to be as TOOL-LESS in operation as is possible. Hand cranks, twist knobs, hand ratchets, and twist-lock handles have been implemented wherever they are feasible without jeopardizing the integrity or operation of the equipment.
- Product infeed conveyor with THREE (3) low friction, plastic flat-top chains or mat top chain.
- Stainless steel, adjustable lane guides for packing up to FOUR lanes wide.
- Stainless steel drip pan underneath the entire length of the bottle conveyor to contain any product spillage that might take place from damaged or loosely capped bottles.
- The width between each lane guide is basically determined by the bottle diameter and is established by a series or lock nuts or by the optional quick-adjust lane spacers that are hung across the lane guide support crowns. If chosen, the number of sets required is outlined in the CHANGE PARTS section of this proposal.
- Bottle stop system to stop bottles as they move forward into robot pick-up zone. Bottle stop drops out of the way once the pick-up tooling is seated on the bottles, and returns to stopping position once the bottles are clear of the pick-up area.
- 1 HP variable speed A/C motor drive for the conveyor.
- Case conveyor system will extend underneath the Robotic Case Packer, and includes an adjustable case clamp and indexing mechanism.
- Quick-adjust case guide rails — A smooth operating hand crank adjusts the case/tray guiderails in the packing area of the tray conveyor for different size trays. Includes a digital counter that provides a “memory setting” for each tray.
- In order to detect the presence of filled cases that have stopped downstream from the Climax packer, a sensor is provided that should be installed on the discharge case conveyor of Sunny Delight Beverages Co. If cases back up and the sensor is blocked, a signal will be sent back to the packer which will pause the packer’s operation until the sensor is no longer blocked.
- NEMA 12 electrical package — wired for 460 or 230 VAC, 60 HZ, 3 PH.
- PLC Controls — Allen-Bradley is the standard for Climax.
- PanelView Component 400 HMI — diagnostic operator station to provide operational capabilities as well as case count and cases per minute information. Using a password, operational parameters can also be set using the HMI.
- (1) Fanuc M421iA Robot.
- HMI, push buttons for E-stop, E-stop reset, and cycle start will be mounted on the safety cage.
- An additional E-Stop will be located inside the safety cage near the robot.
- Mechanical lockout on the electrical cabinet
- An operation and maintenance manual included.
Video of a Climax CR25 Robotic Case Packer